Frech, Elena, Niels Goet, and Simon Hug. “Shirking and Slacking in Parliament”.
Goet, Niels. “The Politics of Procedural Choice: Standing Orders Reform in the UK House of Commons 1811-2015.”
Goet, Niels. “Measuring Polarisation with Text Analysis: Evidence from the UK House of Commons, 1811-2015.”
Goet, Niels and Ezequiel González-Ocantos. “The Impact of International Law on Constitutional Court Rulings: Evidence from Colombia, 1992-2015.”
Conference Papers & Presentations
- Comparative Institutions and Regimes Seminar, Unversity of Oslo, 8th June 2018.
- 4th Conference of the ECPR Standing Group on Parliaments, 29 June – 1st July 2017 University of Basel.
- APSA 2017 (San Francisco).
- APSA 2016 (Philadelphia).
- MPSA 2016 (Chicago).
- “Estimating the Effect of Feature Selection in Computational Text Analysis.” (26th April 2017). Oxford University Politics Blog.
- “What Big Data Can Teach Political Scientists.” (27 April 2016). Oxford University Politics Blog.
- Radio Interview on the 2015 UK General Election (7th May 2015). Dutch Public Broadcasting Agency (Radio 1) (1st May 2015).
- “A Second Scottish Referendum is a Possibility.” (published in Dutch: “Tweede Schotse referendum niet uitgesloten”]. (1st May 2015). De Volkskrant.